The Murder of Seamus Ludlow in County Louth, May 1976. Towards a public inquiry?
Introduction to the murder of Seamus Ludlow and the official cover-up.
The recent Campaign for Truth and Justice.
Other Ludlow Family Sites.
The Sunday Mirror, 23 January 2005:
Try to find the truth
A group representing the families of those who died in loyalist atrocities in the Republic is to step up its campaign to take the British Government to the European Court of Human Rights.
The Justice For the Forgotten Group says it is determined to find out which individuals within the British establishment co-operated with loyalists in the bombings of Dublin and Monaghan on May 17, 1974.
Thirty-four people - including an unborn child - died in the attacks and nobody has been brought to justice for the crime.
The group's Margaret Urwin said the move had been forced by Britain's refusal to co-operate with the recent Justice Henry Barron inquiry and the subsequent Oireachtas public hearings into the bombings.
Ms Urwin said: "A huge body of new information has come to light ... and we will be taking two actions against the British.
"These actions will focus on the alleged acts and conduct on the part of the security forces and police services of the UK amounting to collusion, directly and or indirectly, in the bomb outrages in contravention of Article Two of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"We are also taking on the Northern Ireland Office, The PSNI, and the Forensic Science Department in Belfast and in England."